You must agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
The Clare-UK message boards have been developed to enable visitors to our to post their comments in real-time, providing an invaluable platform to discuss local issues or just chat. Although we do moderate these message boards an unsuitable message may slip through at some point though it will be removed in a matter of hours. The system automatically removes messages that contain offensive words and phrases but again there are a number of ways to be offensive without using bad language. If you see any messages of this nature please contact us and we will consider their removal.
Use of the Clare-UK message boards implies your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
- You will not post any messages likely to cause offense.
- You will not post messages containing bad language.
- You will not post any defamatory messages.
- You will not post messages that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright.
- You will not post any messages that promote illegal acts or solicit involvement in illegal acts.
- You will not post commercial advertising material.
- You will not post messages that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.
- You agree that Clare-UK has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- You agree that if you allow people to contact you via the message boards that you will not hold Clare-UK responsible for any unwanted messages you may receive.
- Clare-UK does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the message boards or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.
- You agree not to hold Clare-UK responsible for any messages posted on our message boards that may contradict our terms, and that you will not consider legal action against us.
- We agree to help resolve any situations that may arise in a reasonable way.
- You agree that in any of the above situations Clare-UK has the right to pass on the messages, IP address of the specific messages, and the registered e-mail address for any messages that contradict the above terms to a legal authority.
- You realise that we take the use of our message boards very seriously. You should too.
- In the event of any legal proceedings being brought against Clare-UK webmaster as a publisher of the of the message board, in respect of any contribution on the message board, the author of such an item shall give a full indemnity to the webmaster in respect of all costs and damages which may be ordered against it as a result of posting and publication.
- All contributuons to the message board acknowledge that where they choose to use pseudonyms or nicknames as a signiture of their postings, so as to remain anonymous, the webmaster will have to reveal their true identities if any Court order is obtained by any third party requiring identification to be given. The webmaster shall be entitled to a costs idemnity from the contributor who chooses not to reveal their true identity.
The information provided on the Clare-UK is done so in good will. Although every effort has been made to ensure the details are correct, Clare-UK can not be held responsible for any errors or dis-information on the site. If you think any information on the site is incorrect, please inform us immediately.
Links to External Sites
There are many links to Internet web sites that are not produced or controlled by Clare-UK. No responsibility can be taken for the content of these sites by Clare-UK. All links are checked, and are deemed to be suitable at the time of linking. If you find a link from Clare-UK to a site that you deem unsuitable, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will consider its removal.
The Clare-UK web site is designed to be a totally non-offensive site, suitable for ALL ages. All information provided on the site is checked, but due to the number of sources that the information comes from, the occasional unsuitable item may slip through. Please contact us immediately if you believe that an item is unsuitable. We will check it out and if necessary remove it.
Clare-UK does not guarantee its availability in any way. The site may become unavailable at any time for maintenance purposes or because of technical issues. We reserve the right to take the site off-line at anytime for any reason. This also applies to any sub-web sites hosted on the www.Clare-UK.com domain.
www.Clare-UK.com is a web site designed, hosted and maintained by Pure Energy Multimedia Ltd, based in Haverhill, Suffolk. UK. Please feel free to contact us on 01440 709794 or by e-mail info-UK.com if you have any questions.